Information
Event Home
About Lazarex Cancer Foundation
Event Information
Team for Life Home Page
Visitors
Participant Registration
Sponsor Participant
Spread the Word
Volunteer Registration
My HQ
Main Login
Email Friends
Enter my HQ
Edit my Site
Check Reports
Use Tools
Total Donations : $0

2013 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend (DUMBO DOUBLE IS SOLD OUT)

It's About Living!

Are you interested in running for a great cause? Want to run for FREE?? Look no further! Lazarex Cancer Foundation is an official charity for the INAUGURAL Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare, Half and 10K!! Both held the weekend of Saturday, August 31, 2013- Sunday, September 1, 2013. WE ARE SOLD OUT OF DUMBO DOUBLE bibs and the waiting list is CLOSED. We are SOLD OUT of Disneyland Half Marathon bibs, but adding names to the waiting list. We do apologize for any inconvenience.



Join Team for Life as a fundraising participant, and have your registration fee paid for!! Yep! You fundraise, and we will pay for your entry into the race. You will also receive a Lazarex t-shirt, an official Disneyland Race Day t-shirt, an official Finisher's Medal, as well as any other race celebrations!


Fundraising?
Lazarex agrees to pay your race registration fee, if you agree to raise the following minimum by Monday, August 19, 2013 at 5pm PST (All minimums include the initial Team for Life memberships fees):


Fundraising minimum for Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare- $950.00
Fundraising minimum for Disneyland HALF ONLY- $850.00

Fundraising minimum for Disneyland 10K ONLY- $650.00


What is Lazarex Cancer Foundation?
Lazarex Cancer Foundation supports end stage cancer patients and the cancer community by providing assistance with costs for clinical trial participation, navigation through clinical trial options, and community outreach and education. Lazarex provides resources for cancer patients who’ve been told they have no other options, but who are not yet done with their journey in life and refuse to give up now.


Where does your money go?
Our program services budget is 83% (or $0.83 of every dollar) but because our founders cover our annual operating expenses (the remaining 17% or $0.17) 100% of each dollar you raise or donate goes directly to our patient program services.


Want to become a fundraising participant? Want more info? Fantastic! Simply click on the “Register Here’ button provided above.



Looking to donate?
If you want to support a specific fundraiser, click on the ‘Sponsor Participant’ and search by first and/or last name in the box provided. You can also make a donation directly to Lazarex Cancer Foundation (without specifying a fundraiser); enter the donation amount in the "Make a Contribution" box.


Also, check to see if your employer will match your donation at the following link: http://www.doublethedonation.com/lazarex.php


Thank you for all that you are doing!


We believe that together we can build a bridge to hope, dignity and life for cancer patients and their families.


Please contact Team for Life at TFL@lazarex.org or call:1-925-309-8664 for more information






Help Files


Top Fundraisers
1.Danny Garcia
2.Caroline Hill
3.Susan Legits
4.Amy Washburn
5.Tanda Foutz
>> search

Team Rank
1.Team Brilliant and Good Looking
2.Triple D's
3.Team Legit
4.TEAM ZENY
5.Team Timon and Pumbaa
>> more